In 1990, Lily entered Westminster Theological Seminary (WTS), and received a MAR in Urban Mission and a THM in Apologetics.
She co-authored a book titled “Passion for Fullness – Examining Women’s Identity and Roles from Biblical, Historical and Sociological Perspectives”, published by China Graduate School of Theology, Hong Kong. She also co-authored and co-edited “Gender Reconciliation – Men and Women Become One in Christ”.
At present, Lily is:
1. Ex-Chairperson of Executive Board and International Board of Chinese Christian Herald Crusades.
2. Founder, Chairperson of Board of Directors, and Executive Director, of Garden of Hope, New York, a Christian organization that advocates and ministers to women victims of domestic violence. GOH-NY is the first such organization for the Chinese community in the East Coast.
3. Co-Founder, Board of Directors, and Superintendent, of Sanming Herald Gratia Children Village (an orphanage) in FuJian Province, Hechi Herald Gratia Children Village in GuangXi Province, and Mianyang Herald Gratia Children Village in Sichuan Province. Lily and her team are in the process of starting the fourth Children Village in Guizhou Province.
4. Co-Founder and President of Fullness in Christ Fellowship. FiCF, is to promote gender equality within the churches, as well as outside the churches. FiCF founded the Pleroma Mission, reaching out to the victims of Commercial Sexual Exploitation victims.
5. Lily Lee also serves as workshop and plenary speakers on gender relation issues in conferences organized by the Commission on the Status of Women, United Nations, Christian for Biblical Equality, China Graduate School of Theology, Mennonite Conference at Philadelphia, Fullness in Christ Fellowship, Mission Conferences of churches in North America, … etc.
6. Lily received the Life Time Achievement Award from Christian for Biblical Equality International (CBE) in 2007.